The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a. New Entrepreneurs Workshop: Café (“The Workshop”)
b. Eigis Consulting Group (“The Company”—organizer of The Workshop)
c. The Participant of the said workshop (“The Participant”—registrants of The Workshop)
In entering into an agreement with The Company for the attendance at The Workshop, The Participants agree to be bound by all the conditioned exemptions and provision herein contained.
1. Payment Terms
The Participant agrees to pay a booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value at the time of registration (or within a time period otherwise instructed) and the remaining 50% on presentation of an appropriate invoice approximately two (2) weeks prior to The Workshop. For bookings made within two (2) weeks of The Workshop the total workshop fee will be due on confirmation of the registration.
The Company will only accept a registration upon receipt of booking deposit and once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, The Company shall be free to offer the seat in question to other participants.
If for any reason The Participant cancels the booking up to two weeks prior to The Workshop date, a full refund of any paid fees/deposits will be made. If for any reason The Participant cancels the booking within two weeks of The Workshop date, The Participant shall be liable to pay the total invoice value contracted for and no refund of any fees/deposits will be made.
4. Change of Workshop Date and/or Venue
Once the booking is confirmed any change of The Workshop date or venue instigated by The Company and not prior informed will trigger an option for a full refund of any paid fees if The Participant wishes to withdraw from The Workshop.
5. Student Registrations
Student registrants are eligible for discounted rates and are required to provide appropriate student identification at the time of registration submission. Participants who are registered under the student rate are required to present their student identification as per their submission at the time of attendance taking during The Workshop, failing which The Company reserves the right to charge The Participant in question the balance of the full standard rate or otherwise deny entry to The Participant.
If full payment is not made within the terms set out above, The Company reserves the right to deny entry to The Workshop and offer the seat in question to the next Participant in-line.
7. The Company’s Authority
The Participant agrees to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on The Company’s behalf on all grounds of safety and that The Company’s opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of The Company, its Servants or Agents, The Participant is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of The Company, it’s Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at The Workshop, the Participant will, at the request or order of The Company, it’s Servants or Agents leave The Workshop for the rest of the day(s) contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents, encountering any liability.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of The Company are retained by The Company.
9. Display Marketing
The Participant hereby gives permission for The Company to display any images and video included in this contract in The Company’s marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites.
10. Liability for Damage or Loss
The Participant accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to any equipment or property supplied by The Company, arising out of an act or omission of The Participant. The Participant agrees to limit any claims against The Company to the risks and amounts insured against by The Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. A synopsis of the insurance policy is available to all Participants. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of The Participant except where such damage is caused by the negligence of The Company, its Servants or Agents.
11. The Participant agrees to save the Company, it’s Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it’s Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to The Participant, arising out of or in connection with attendance at The Workshop in circumstances where The Company is not at fault.
12. The Company, its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside The Company’s control causing The Workshop to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted programme. The Participant agrees that The Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of conditions rendering the original workshop event impractical or dangerous. The Company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be informed to The Participant prior to The Workshop date.
13. It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
14. If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
15. Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
16. By accepting the terms and conditions of The Company, The Participant accepts the booking terms and conditions of all Suppliers and Sub Contractors to The Company. In so much The Participant agrees to be bound by all terms relating to Security/Damage deposits, if any, in relation to the hosting venue of The Workshop.